Cool Math 4 Kids offers free math games, lessons and puzzles for students K-6
- website is very "eye-catching" to grab students attention
- offers a wide variety of game selections
- A parent section of games is offered for those students about to start kindergarten
Math Cats offers free online math activities including:
- a well organized, colorful site and user friendly.
- There is a parents and teachers corner with great helpful links regarding math
- Offers very creative thinking games and story problems
- Includes a resource area for terminology
IXL makes math practice fun and exciting by providing games that are interesting by:
- motivating students through interactive games and exercises while keeping teachers and parents informed and involved
- offering over 3,000 skill sets for pre-school through high school
- offering a dynamic and enjoyable environment suitable for any learning style
- making there site very user friendly
Maxi-Aids is an online catalog site with over 6,000 items designed specifically for students with special needs.
- dedicated and knowledgeable staff of professionals
- complete and comprehensive online product catalog
- informative, interesting, and easy to read.
MathTalk is the leader in speech recognition mathematics. No need for a keyboard or mouse to perform Math!
- Math homework -- user can voice own work and print work
- No need for parents to write math
- Voice arithmetic /pre-algebra /algebra /trig /calculus /statistics/graphing & more
- MathTalk includes Scientific Notebook; user can choose to translate math to Braille in Duxbury Braille Translator
MathTalk Video Example